1.10.2 crash, got new login screen

Opened 1.10.2 this evening, 1/27/2022 @ 10:30 PM USA Pacific Time, to a login screen… Downloaded AS again, from my account page, logged in again after changing password… Application opened as expected, no playback problems… Up until this evening, 1.10.2 opened as expected…

(system)
MacBook Pro (2016)
2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
macOS 12.1,
Audirvana Studio version 1.10.2

Not easy to understand… work or not?

in the meantime update your Monterey to 12.2

When in Studio after updating is done, play a song and, paste the debug info here…

@RunHomeSlow It worked… AS launched as expected and subsequently had an extended critical listening session…

Today, I just downloaded macOS 12.2 and relaunched AS and it opened as expected… Listening to music playback as I type this response… :sunglasses: (getting playback interrupt/glitch as expected, when opening the emoji window and adding emoji, etc…) I’ll provide the debug information if I run into the same problem in the near future… I just wanted to provide information about an anomaly that I have experienced, that has not revealed itself previously, as was experienced by various users prior to 1.10.2.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.