3 month trial of Qobuz

Hello,
Glad to be on board. I’ve been using the software for a month almost and purchased a licence today.
Would you please advise me of details of the free trial with Qobuz which I would like to sign up for.
Regards
SharpTac

Go to Audirvana preferences menu and get your free voucher then connect with the button in same preferences window

Many thanks.
Really appreciate it.
Regards

I would like to make use of the Qobuz 3 months trial for HiRes, when reclaiming the voucher I end up on a page showing only the option of a cd quality trial subscription. How can I reclaim the 3 months HiRes quaility subscription?

You need to contact Qobuz support for that. You’ll probably get a month of HiRes testing, but it could be on top of the 3 months. Depends a bit on their mood.

Qobuz has a one month trial for HiRes streaming, but I understood that Audirvana would provide for an extension of that trial period for three months

As I understand things (and I’ve been wrong before…), and according to Audirvana’s website, the three month Qobuz with Audirvana trial is currently only available in some countries - notably not the UK or US
In my own case it was not available in the UK.

Thx, luckily in The Netherlands where I am located, it is available

Ah, good - lucky you!

I can’t offer you any advice, unfortunately, since I wasn’t fortunate enough to be able to claim an extended trial myself.
I can say, however, that after just one month’s trial of Qobuz and Audirvana I am very happy with both my purchase of Audirvana and my subscription to Qobuz.

Good luck!

Yes, Qobuz replied favourably. Thx bitracer