A+ Remote iOS app crashes when browsing Qobuz

Hi,

I noticed that the A+ Remote app on my iPhone crashes while I browse the connected Qobuz catalog (the first or main page of Qobuz in the app). It looks like the crash happens whenever I access an item on the main Qobuz page for the second or sometimes the third time. The crash can be reproduced with these steps:

More -> Qobuz -> select any item like “search” or “favorites” -> return to the main Qobuz page -> select any other item -> crash…

Regards
Till

Versions:
A+ Remote 1.8.1
iOS 12.4.1

Hi,

can anyone from the Audirvana team please take a look at this? The problem still occurs, even with the latest Audirvana Mac version (3.5.10, macOS 10.14.6). Since I use Qobuz all the time, the crashes are very annoying.

regards
Till

…and this problem is still present in Audirvana 3.5.21. Very disappointing to get no reaction at all.

regards
Till

It appears that we’re all on our own here. Disappointing. I have 29 days left in my trial, and I’ll be watching to see how active Audirvana’s people are, seeing as they have no other support offering.

I was invited by one of the developers to join the beta test of the A+ app version 2. This version does not crash and is much, much improved over the current version.

regards
Till