About the Studio category

This category is used for topics linked to Audirvāna Studio.

If you have a general question about Audirvāna Studio, you are at the right place. If it’s linked to one of the subcategories, please use it so other users of the forum will find it easily :wink:

1 Like

I absolutely hate the required procedure going from one computer to another. This seems way too complicated and unlike Audirvana 3.5.

App team please fix this horrible user experience.

1 Like

When I click on a track and an album it does not play for its full length, it only plays for 30 seconds and then moves on to the next track. I am very unhappy with this is I didn’t pay for something that didn’t and doesn’t work. Please tell me how I can fix this fatal flaw.

Richard (breeze)

Hi,
Why close (crash)studio 2.0 automatically on my notebook with win 11 after a while?

Sometimes after playing a few songs.

The newest version of Audirvana Studio Japanese edition (with Ventura 13.3.1) can’t play a music file whose path (file name or folder name) contains a letter with accent or Umlaut. The application recognises the file, but skips it.

Hey guys,

Just discovered Audirvana, after thinking that only Roon exists, and for me personally it makes more sense than Roon, because it has some of the features that Roon either does not have, or they are not so straightforward.

But I have a question: can you please include a minimize in tray feature? I want, like Tidal for e.g. (or Roon), to have it in tray and open only when I need something.

Thanks.