All titles grayed out but play

When I updated to the latest version, all my song files are now basically grayed out but they do play. I installed the latest version on two Macs. One works fine where all the titles are easily readable. But on the other Mac, they are all very very light, but they do play. What’s the solution to this issue? Thanks

Similar problem here: A 3.5.38 on Mac 10.14.
All tests done and OK, no duplicate files on HDD. 1 track is white, 1 track is gray, file path is identical, both can be played. The gray tracks can´t be deleted.
The update notice says: “Fix offline tracks/albums status display”
@Antoine: It seems not to be fixed yet. Thanks for working on the solution.

Hello @o99,

Can you remove your database and add your folder again in Audirvana?

To go to the database in the Finder:

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Pressing the option (or alt) key, and maintain it pressed. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

3.  Click on this Library command

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate into Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  You’ll find there the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite (This is the one for Audirvana 3.5, the other is for the older version 3).

@Antoine This will probably fix it but for those of us with big libraries, this is a royal pain.

For the moment it is fixed :slight_smile:

Same here. I started this discussion. It’s worked so far. But their library system and how it brings in and displays albums is kinda screwed up. If you sort by date, you 'll see it brings in one album and does not necessarily put all the album tracks on the screen sequentially. Often other titles are interspered with an album. BUT…no other audio engine sounds as good so I put up with the inconvenieces of their crappy library ordering system

I am having this issue, as well. Perhaps I am not following the instructions for the fix correctly. When I remove AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite, I lose most of my playlists, created by drag-n-drop from the library. This drains the blood from my extremities. Is there a way to fix this without having to start from scratch on the Playlist front? Am I missing something?

Playlists are saved with the database… best is to right click them and export them first in a folder on your computer. Then when database is loaded as new, you import your playlists in one time… export is one at the time sadly.