Analyzing audio file

Whenever i add new folder to my local library it will first synchronize it and then analyze audio file… the analyze part took a while and sometimes crash… if crash it try analyze back but the progress seems not progressing… so that i need to divide my folder to smaller group to avoid crash… is the analyze part necessary? Can skip or disable it?

Same comment : analyze audio file never not progressing; Software crashes after 1 or 2 minutes.

Hello @al1h and @xpedotx,

This analysis need to be done in order for Studio to work properly.

Can you send us your crash and log file at support@audirvana.com ?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

In an earlier post regarding Audio Analysis in July 2021, you replied that your tech team is looking at ways to bypass or disable this feature. It’s more than a year hence, and still, Audio Analysis is still doing its thing, without any means to disable, suspend or bypass this “important” step. Maybe, it’s important to MusicBrainz, but it isn’t really important to me, your customer.

Right now, I deleted a few albums and added a new one to my library. Audirvana Studio insists on going through the analysis phase, instead of synchronizing the changes in my library. It’s so annoying.

Are you running beta 2.0 yet ? Have you turned off the MusicBrainz switch in preferences ? You can supposedly run 1.14 and beta 2.0 concurrently. Perhaps worth checking it out or just wait for the official release.