AS Remote ad an album to a Playlist or create a new Playlist

In Audirvana Studio I can with the Remote app add a track from a local album to a Playlist. But how add the whole album to a Playlist in one time?
This was possible with the Remote in Audirvana 3.5 and it should be possible in Audirvana Studio. Or not?
Syrinx

Hello @Syrinx,

When you are in the Album, if you tap on the three dot next to the heart icon you will see the option:

Thank you, Damien. It should be as you let me know. Alas, when I click the three points next to the heart symbol, the Remote will be closed and I am back on the desktop of my tablet (iPad). In other words, these three points don’t work on the tablet. Perhaps we need an update for the Remote?
On my Mac, Big Sur version, I can add an album to a Playlist easy. That is my work around now.
Syrinx

Yes, we are still working on it. Have you tried to use the iPad in portrait mode?

Thsnk you, Damien.
Portrait [quote=“Damien3, post:4, topic:28365, full:true”]

Yes, we are still working on it. Have you tried to use the iPad in portrait mode?
[/quote]

Thank you, Damien.

Portrait mode gives no result.
Syrinx.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.