Audio cutting in and out

I am able to play local FLAC 16/44 files, no problem.
As soon as I play local FLAC 24/192, the audio cuts in and out on my Marantz na11s1.

Any ideas?

Marantz… :slight_smile: (teasing you)

add info…

you are on a Mac or PC ?
Studio or Origin ?

Steaming song that you will never own or playing local file…

I’m on Mac, using Studio, trying to a play a local file.

Anyone?

Reduce pre-load cache to 4000MB.

Tried adjusting the pre-load, didn’t fix problem.

Turn on the volume control and reduce the volume a bit.

Mac to Oppo205 Ethernet, longer tracks 24/192 are a fail for me as well with the 2.0 beta. Haven’t tested the 2.0 official release but I assume it’s the same deal unfortunately.

Another thing to try is not to send the files as RAW PCM.

Good point! I think iirc the Denon and Marantz prefers this

Funny, was going to recommend that but have spent the past 30mins looking for the setting and can’t find it anywhere :thinking:

You have have a Ethernet device selection before you see it I think?

2 Likes

You need to select UPnP device first.

2 Likes

Hi, same problem here with my Ayon S5xs streamer no HiRes or MQA. The music cuts in and out. It´s driving me crazy trying to fix it.

@OffRode, @bitracer
Thank you gentlemen, that’ll be why :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Tried disabling sending RAW PCM, still doing the same thing.

Hello @ShitRock, sorry for the trouble you have. We will need more information to better help you.

Can you send here a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Hey guys,

Finally got to the bottom of this, turned out I had a networking problem!

My na11s1 was connected properly however I was streaming music over WIFI. As soon as I hard wired my MacBook, I was able to play from Tidal and local music.

The na11s1 manual recommends using Audirvāna for macs and I was really hoping it would work for me! I have a trial version of Audirvāna Studio and trial version of Tidal and so far I’m loving it! I’m waiting for Qobuz to be released in Canada.

FYI, I named myself after one of bubbles kitty’s off of TrailerParkBoys :wink:

Would a VPN overcome the territorial problem?

Probably, VPN’s are annoying.