Audio signal polarity in the Remote

I consider it a great limit of A + remote control that does not allow to reverse the signal polarity. I use a Mac mini connected to a TV. To change the polarity of the signal I am forced to turn on the TV and go to Audirvana’s preferences. It would be a great thing to be able to make that change directly from A + remote control. Why not??

Even to me I would like the same functionality described by Yukio.It would be possible, in your opinion, to integrate this function into Audirvana’s remote control?
thanks

Me too I’m very interested in such feature. Please let me know if it can be integrated in the next future.
Thank you

Thank you for supporting “invertpolarity” as a way to automatically invert the polarity of a track.

Please add an invert polarity button to the A+ remote app so that the proper polarity of each track can be easily identified by switching back and fourth. A second button to automatically add the “invertpolarity” identifier into the track information for those tracks needing such modification would be over the top wonderful.

Thanks again for such a great sounding player.

I was hoping that with the latest version of Audirvana 3.5 and with the new remote plus this function would have been implemented … but still nothing.

I have been asking for the implementation of this important function for almost two years but I am not being answered.
The Audirvana remote app is paid and it seems strange to me that users’ requests are not taken into account and even less answered

Hello @yukio, Thank you for your post. We transferred your suggestion to our development team to improve our remote and will study his feasibility.

Hello Damien, finally an answer from Audirvana …I look forward to it
Thanks
Alessandro

Hi Damien
do you have any (hopefully good) news for me?
Let me know please
Thanks
Alessandro

Hello @yukio, We don’t have an established time to announced for this feature for the moment.

I’m still waiting for it…

I’m still waiting for it…

An indication that polarity is being reversed either globally or per track would be helpful. The per track feature seems to work but there is no indication that it is working.

1 Like

I am running a trial of AS version 2.3.4.0 - trying the per track INVERTPOLARITY in comment meta data, no indication that this works.
The buffer only indicates ‘Normal Polarity’ which is the global setting.
I found a manual of an old version of Audirvana (2.0) where it mentions a yellow invertpolarity indicator in the mini player section.
Am I overlooking something or is this not working in the current version?

Hi @hlooman, this is normal, if you change for Invert globally, you will see the value changing in the audio settings.

However in the case of polarity inversion taking place, there is no indicator on the player section of Audirvāna Studio/Origin. Can you send a screenshot of the section of the manual you are talking about?

Hello Antoine, it is an old manual but it showed up when I was searching for info on this specific topic.

See page 8 of 39 of https://www.barryrudolph.com/recall/manuals/audirvana_plus_manual.pdf

Thanks, Hans.

I see now. Will need to check this with Damien.