Audio track sequence

Hello,
perhaps some of you have had the same problem, namely that of creating a folder on the hard disk that contains a selection of tracks numbered in sequence, but once the folder is opened in Audirvana Origin the order in which the tracks are read is completely disrupted.
I would like to ask for help if anyone has found a solution so that I can listen to the tracks in the order set.
Creating the sequence with Audirvana’s play list is tiring when searching for individual tracks.
Asus DeskTop i3 - RAM 12 GB Windows 10
Thank you very much

Hello @Salvatore_Di_Tommaso

This has happened to me.

I simply edited the track sequences in the Individual tracks in “Edit metadata”.

You will need to know the order of the tracks from the booklet…

Regards

Phil .

I have a similar issue.

Almost every RBCD I rip with XLD ends up with corrupted track numbering in Audirvana.

In the folder they are all showing correctly, but in Origin there will be a few tracks with numbers and a few with no numbers.

Yes, I can edit metadata**, but why is this happening?

** or I can go through the Finder and delete each 01, 02, 03, etc and retype them in as 1, 2, 3, etc. and this can resolve it. Or sometime changing .aiff for .aif on every file cures it. Or adding more spaces between 01 and the Track name… It’s all rather tedious.

If your tracks are already separated, and still have a .cuesheet in that folder, move it to trash, or put it somewhere else in your computer…

I can’t see any cuesheet. I have even prevented creation of the XLD log in case that was getting interpreted by AO somehow.

Hello,
The problem is that the repetition of the second track always happens with any list (in any folder) of tracks I select for listening.
I have to try uninstalling and re-installing Audirvana Origin.
Regards