Audirvana 3.5.37 freezes at startup

Still broken…zero change.

Ran maintenance steps etc. Unless I quickly click in Qobuz, so as not to be in the Library view, it locks up.

If I let it run, memory use will creep up until I kill the process.

EDIT: I deleted Qobuz and it still locks up. I then deleted the database and re-scanned, and it will still lock up.

Yes, true, still an issue after updating to 3.5.38

Okay, I will need your log file and your dmp file, those file can be found here:

C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

You can send it by mail at support@audirvana.com, if your attachment is more than 20MB, send a mail so I can give you a link to upload your file.

Same here after installation of version 3.5.38

I tryed to find the log file in

C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

But I have nothing after \LocalCache\Local\

Nevertheless, I can send you my dmp file if you want.

Hello @Eric_Martin, yes, the more info we can get, the easiest way it will be to fix the issue.

I had 3.5.37 working okay after going to Windows settings - Apps - Advanced Options menu and selecting “reset”.

Now with the 3.5.38 update I had the same thing happen again. At least the good news is after going through the reset process again it now seems to be working again.

Here the same problem with version 3.5.38. A reset of the app did not solve the problem.The bug is still there.

Same problem here too with 3.5.38. Locks up if started in Artist View tab just as the pic. shows. I performed all the maintenance procedures. No change.

I have same problem on 3.5.38, no fix yet? Last post on this thread was 13 days ago?

1 Like

Additional info: I added new music to my library yesterday for the first time in a long time, certainly the first time in 3.5.38. Did not add anything new in version 3.5.37. I’m guessing this triggered it. The new music showed up fine and played without a problem. Today is the first time Audirvana was restarted.

1 Like

Exactement le même problème avec la .38.
J’ai réinstallé le soft , pour l’instant ça va mais… qui sait.

Any word on this? I sent in my DB and all that was requested two weeks ago so the issue could be duplicated and it is still not patched. I have to manually delete and re-add my music library every time I add a new album. And it still locks up unless I click out of the library at start up.

I really only use Audirvana now for Qobuz because local files are not worth the problem.

Hello same problem here any news?

I am having the exact same issue, first time in the community. If I quickly click on settings and then return to the library it seems I am safe!

FYI I am on version 3.5.38

Still got the same problem since 3.5.37, despite sending files to the support team, no solution found, really boring problem

Hello Everyone, sorry to not come back to you earlier, we tried to reproduce the issue you have on our side but for the moment we couldn’t managed to reproduce it. Since we tried with tracks that have been stored locally and found that the people who sent database to us are likely to use external device, I would like to know if there i a common pattern in your issue.

That said, are you using a external or a NAS drive to store your audio files? What is the system format used for the storing device? The system format information can be seen in the Disk Management of Windows 10 (right-click on the windows icon and select Disk Management to open it).

We really need this information to manage reproducing this setup and fix this issue.

No external disk or NAS with my issue. All files are stored locally on an internal hard disk with NTFS formatting. The disk is separate from the system disk that Audirvana is installed on.

1 Like

Part of the files on an USB3 external disk and part on a NAS