Audirvana crashes when closing

Hi
Have recently installed Audirvana as a free trial with a view to considering purchasing the licence. So far I have been fairly impressed with the interface and the technical aspects of the software but have noted a couple of glitches:

1. When closing the application it does not always close properly and I am forced to close by selecting end task via file manager. On restarting I get the following error messages: “Integer mode not available” and “device not found”. In this instance a complete reboot is required to correct the error.

2. Unrelated to this (I think) is the fact that the local library which I think is potentially one of Audirvana’s best features does not display all the recordings in my designated library folders. For example, I have five recordings by one artist and the library only recognises two of the recordings, despite the fact they are all saved in the same location and have the same metadata (except for album and track titles). This is annoying as there appears to be no way to play these recordings through Audirvana, thereby negating the benefits of this feature.

I`m using version 3.5.42 with the IUSBAUDIO ASIO driver. Windows 10 64 bit latest version is installed and the operating system is fully up to date.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Kind Regards

Hello @DeliusMyth,

Can you send us your log file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

1 Like