Audirvana Crashes

It’s coming to the end of my trial and need to make a decision.
I like the software and total experience after my initial problems but one remains.
If I try to skip a track or select another track I get an error message saying programme has unexpectedly exited and it will shut down. It will do this numerous times during a listening session. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with 16gb ram, any ideas please ?

Hello @MarkR,

Can you take a look at your log file form Audirvana to see if there is errors in it?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Hello Damien,

Couldn’t seem to find location of files so bit the bullet and paid for full licence. Only been using for last 5 minutes but all issues when skipping and selecting tracks has gone. It now selects tracks without a very long pause and is not crashing at the minute. If it remains like this i’ll be happy. All I have done is registered the activation code.
Mark

10 minutes in and it is a completely different user experience now. Very happy at the minute, don’t know why it is different once fully registered but it really is, nearly didn’t purchase it but glad I did.

Mark

If you encounter the same issue during the use of Audirvana feel free to send a message here :slight_smile:

Will do and thanks !!

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.