Audirvana crashing on one setup

Yesterday I spend an hour chatting with McAfee because I suspected McAfee regularly removed the Audirvana license key information. They did a complete reinstall of the program on my desktop, which is connected to my main stereo system…

As of last night Audirvana crashes regularly. I always see the tracks or albums on screen but either I cannot make them to play or they start to play and crash after a few minutes.

I also have McAfee and Audirvana on my laptop (not connected to my main system) and surprisingly there are no problems at all on that setup.

Hello @MarcM,

Can you send us your dmp and log file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Hi Damien,

Thank you for your help. I do not know a lot about computers and do not fully understand your request. Sorry…

Hi Damien,

I realize Audirvana is doing its best support its users but having to introduce computer instructions into a PC is overestimating people like myself.

Maybe Audirvana could introduce a paying support service? If Audirvana could take control of my PC and examine the problem, it would be far more efficient than having a person like myself trying to do it.

To be honest, I am planning a trial with a Bluesound Node 2i to potentially replace the mini desktop DAC combo I bought to be able to run Audirvana in my main stereo setup only a few months ago.

Hello @MarcM,

We are supporting everyone who need it but we will not take control of your computer. Does the crash occurs every time you try to play a track?

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.