Audirvana installation failied

Hi,
Audirvana 3.5.46 can no longer be updated via App Installer. In the Windows 10 Control Panel, I can’t find and uninstall Audirvana (the AppData folder is shared). Here is the error message.

App installation failed with error message: Das Paket"Audirvana.Audirvana-4118-9484-d80dbb7827cd_3.5.51.0_neutral_~_q3nymrkmej12j" kann nicht installiert werden, da bereits ein anderes Paket "Audirvana.Audirvana-4118-9484-

I deleted the specified package, but I still can’t install the update. How can I uninstall Audirvana cleanly and download the latest version right away?

Hello @Boriz,

Due to a change in Microsoft security policy, the update to Audirvāna 3.5.51, from previous versions is special.
It requires, just for this time, a few actions from you to not lose the import of your tracks and playlists. So please follow the steps :

Make a copy of your database:

In the settings under the library section of Audirvana, click on the Change button.

Select where you want to copy your database (you can put it on your desktop for example).

Now that you saved it in a different folder BEFORE uninstalling 3.5 (It’s mandatory to not lose the import of your tracks and playlists)

Uninstall Audirvāna 3.5 from your computer: right-click on the icon in start menu and select Uninstall

Install the latest version of Audirvāna 3.5 using the link https://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaWindows.php

Open 3.5 one time and close it. This will create an empty database that you will replace with the saved one.

Replace the AudirvanaPlusV2Database.sqlite file with the one you have saved in step 1:

The empty database can be located in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-10-97fbc472-c603-9d90-91d0-1166d1d9f4b5

You can now reopen Audirvana 3.5 and listen to your music. Don’t worry, future updates will be easier.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Audirvana 3.5.50 install failed