Audirvana remote app unable to connect to server

I successfully installed audirvanaStudio on my Raspberry Pi 4 (4 Gbytes). The service is now up and running with no errors.
Unfortunately, the audirvana remote app on my android phone is unable to connect.
I have already cheched that the phone and the raspberry pi are on the same local network and that there are no firewall blocks.
I need some help to proceed with audirvana linux edition.
Thank you.
Stefano

If you start the service from the terminal and check the status, what error message comes up?

Are you ever prompted to log into Audirvāna on your phone?

Hello Jud, thanks for answering.
This is the output from the command “sudo ./setAsService.sh status”:

Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/audirvanaStudio.service; enabled; preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Sat 2024-04-13 20:03:55 CEST; 17s ago
   Main PID: 2582 (audirvanaStudio)
      Tasks: 68 (limit: 3933)
        CPU: 94ms
     CGroup: /system.slice/audirvanaStudio.service
             └─2582 /opt/audirvana/studio/audirvanaStudio

apr 13 20:03:55 Soggiorno systemd[1]: Started audirvanaStudio.service - Run audirvanaStudio.
apr 13 20:03:55 Soggiorno audirvanaStudio[2582]: 2024-04-13 20:03:55.567 [info]:         =============  Started Logging, Audirvana Studio 2.8.1.1 linux  =============
apr 13 20:03:55 Soggiorno audirvanaStudio[2582]: 2024-04-13 20:03:55.580 [info]: EULA not accepted yet, showing it
dietpi@Soggiorno:/opt/audirvana/studio$ 

As soon as I open audirvana remote on my phone I receive the message informing that no computer has been dicovered. No invite to log into audirvana.

Check whether avahi-daemon is installed and working properly. That’s the message I got when avahi-daemon wasn’t installed.

Hi Jud,
you had the right guess. avahi-daemon was not installed. I did so and on service restart the status shown this message:
[info]: RemoteServer: Server started and advertised on port 34783

The audirvana remote now sees the server and I was able to accept the EULA.
Now I am facing another issue.
I asked for the activation of a trial period. The email I received did not contain the password and the link as announced.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

First time I have seen the trial period question come up in this context. I think that’s probably a question for @Antoine .

1 Like

Hi @stemag,

I responded to your private message about this :slight_smile: