Audirvana stops playing music

May not be the same issue like above, but here’s what I’ve been experiencing for a while:

On macOS 13 beta 3 to 6, both Audirvana Origin 1.0.6 and Audirvana 3.5.50 stop playing the first track of “Playing next (manually added)” (only the first track, the following tracks are okay) after a few seconds (it varies, sometimes after two seconds, sometimes after 14 seconds), when played with “iTunes Integrated Mode”. Music app’s version is 1.3.0.117 (13 beta 6).

Soon after I try to play the first track by double-clicing it on the “Playing Next” pane, both Music app and Audirvana Origin/Audirvana becomes unresponsible with beach ball cursor, although the sounds coming right. And after a few seconds, when Music app and Audirvana becomes responsible again, it soon stops playing. I have to manually click the play button on Audirvana.

Unfortunately not. I connect wirelessly to the CX-A 5000’s server or just the MacBook Air.

It may be the same problem. However, I have not tried 3.5 with MacOS 13, only Origin.

1 Like

macOS 13 beta 7 (22A5342f) - a small improvement I noticed, both with Audirvana Origin and Audirvana 3.5.50. It continue playing in “iTunes Integrated Mode” if I keep the Music app frontmost. But if I try to get Audirvana app frontmost soon after double-clicking the track on the Music app, it still stops playing after ten or twenty seconds like I previously encountered. Seems like it has something to do with the communication between the Music app and Audirvana.

macOS 13 Release (22A380)
Audirvana Origin 2.0.0 or Audirvana 3.5.50
Music (iTunes) Integrated Mode (legacy)

still stops playing the first song after 10 to 20 seconds.

The same proppen here with me. Music stops after One song, Will not play the rest of the album
Started after the last update of audirvana origin
What to do?

1 Like