Audirvāna Studio Features and Tutorial

I succefful created the account for 30 day trial of Aurdivana Studio like 40 min ago, but the download page still not working,

How did you do that? Where do I find the registration page?

still not yet ready??? even the download page changed from 404 to password-protected…

Hmm come on Audirvana its late evening her in Oz, was hoping to give it a crack this evening :grinning:

Guys, 12 am Here in Germany, nothing happened… oh maan

Hello everyone,

We know you are really excited to get access to Audirvāna Studio. We need to do a couple of things on our side before making it available for everyone.

We can’t give you a precise hour but you will see a post in the forum when it will be available.

3 Likes

Thank you for info !
Best Regards !

Thank you for info !

Thank you for the info. What about the remote

Good work. I’ll be surprised if it is not a brilliant version. Take your time.

Cher Damien
Après tout ce flot de critiques je suis impatient de découvrir votre dernière evolution …surtout la qualité du son qui est VOTRE marque de fabrique !!

1 Like

Not a precise hour? But could you us a time window? 4-6 pm or something Like that.

Greets

Never understood why companies manage go-lives like this.

Release it at midnight then if there are any user issues the few that stay up will report them ready for you to correct before the bulk of users wake up.

Roon got this massively wrong with 1.8 and didn’t take into account how the apple or google store works, don’t think anyone was able to upgrade until very late on the release day.

All the hard work that goes into developing and testing a new software release is often damaged by a really poor rollout.

4 Likes

Practically 2 hours left - if living in Sydney … :wink:

I have the impression that it won’t happen today.

3 Likes

@thebiglebowski thank you man, true words. Was thinking about this last night when nothing happened around 12 pm.

Completely agree. They always do the same, I am a Roon user for life and an Audirvana user. Roon is just one of a kind, but since the new update which got a lot of hype and saucer, it has continual glitches and is very nasty at times. But it is UNIQUE. I use Audirvana when Roon drives me crazy and it works really well and sounds great, but no better than Roon. But with these updates they always do the same, they could say a specific time and so everyone would know when they can have the new software. I think it is something that does not cost that much and those of us who hope would know when we can perform our tests. Greetings to all.

For me it dont even have to be a specific time. But at least something like “Update will be live 12am - 14pm”. This cant be so hard…

It depends what they are fixing , the GUI program without the Remote would be pointless (to me at least)

Patience is a virtue :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I’m not the only one…sigh**