Audirvāna Studio Features and Tutorial

I remember (not so) fondly how, back 40+ years ago, I was selling hand held calculators, and Hewlett Packard was one of our main brands, along with Texas Instruments. HP made it a habit to start advertising a new model months upon months before they released it, to make sure that sales took off on the first day of release. It did its job, but it was maddening having to explain to hundreds of customers for 6-8 months that “No, they haven’t released that model. Yes, I know you want it now, and you’ve seen the ads for months. But that’s just how HP markets their products”. How in the world do I still have hair left???

1 Like

remember, today lasts for another 12 hours and 13 minutes.

No, today lasts for another 6 hours and 11 minutes here, and as i remember Audirvana is a french company

1 Like

It will soon be 1 a.m. on the 17th in Japan.
Let’s all be patient and wait for the announcement.

Exactly ! And listen to some music using version 3.5 :wink:

2 Likes

12 hours? Exactly 6!

I still wonder why customers always demand patience. For me it is about reliability, after all it is not a gift, it is something you purchase/subscribe to. And there are so many companies out there with this attitude and I am certainly fed up with it.

1 Like

Heh, if you want to see people ticked off at terrible unresponsive customer relations, Google remarks about Amarra. :slightly_smiling_face: This is a few hours so far, so I feel we ought not to get too exercised just yet.

How long can we listen to this “music” ?

?

Whats about the Download?

looks like it’s live now.

It is available for download.

1 Like

It really seems like a joke for all of us who own Audirvana that it is 20 hours and 15 minutes and the new software is not available. A little consideration to all the waiting people. You gave the announcement but we don’t know the year.

Hello everyone,

You can now try our brand new version of Audirvāna Studio for free

HERE

Feel free to share your feedback on the Audirvāna Studio Categories of the Forum.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve submitted my details. Is there a long wait before receiving an email?

Has anybody logged in the trial yet? I selected that I was “part of the Audirvana family” and tried logging in with my email address and my password but couldnt login . Then I selected that I had forgotten password and got an email with verification code which I used. Now when I try to login it says “We can’t seem to find your account”.

I’m currently listening to the Black Keys via Qobuz and the sound is very very impressive.

Not getting track names for RP and the system optimiser couldn’t install but so far the GUI looks fantastic and easy to work out with just a few minutes use.

Same for me so I just went through the trial option and used my account email, it will email you a temp password.

2 Likes

Same here, I just made a new account for the trial. Letting it do its thing on all my music files. The UI is gorgeous, but that is all I can report so far

Download, installed, and waiting for a 300K track local library to sync, then I wil delve into the tutorial as needed.

1 Like