Audirvāna Studio Feedback

Idem pour moi. Je crois que la sortie était précipitée…

Regardez comment le site est désert. Normalement, il devait y avoir maintenant plein de monde qui échange des idées et des impressions.
Au début, Il y avait beaucoup d’utilisateurs qui ont rapporté des problèmes qu’ils avaient rencontrés et maintenant, il n’y a plus un chat. Beaucoup se sont découragés.

5 Likes

After more than 1000 replies the argument exhausted itself.

Et aussi parce que ça a déjà été dit ?
La période d’essai peut être étendue sur demande et on peut soit l’étendre tout de suite soit attendre que l’application remote soit mise à jour et avoir à nouveau 14 jours. Pour ça, il faudra envoyer un courriel. Les utilisateurs sur ce sujet ont été écoutés et une solution leur a été présentée.
Concernant les petits caractères, ça va, l’interface a quelques semaines à peine, Roon est sorti y’a combien de temps ? Un peu de patience, tous les problèmes ne vont pas se résoudre en un claquement de doigt. En parler, c’est bien, le reprocher sans cesse alors que le produit vient tout juste de sortir et corrige peu à peu ses problèmes bien plus rapidement que ce ne fut le cas ces dernières années, ça n’apporte pas grand chose.

Audirvana a aussi d’autres fonctions que Roon n’a pas, pour moi évidemment c’est le DLNA et je suis franchement content de ne pas avoir à acheter un matériel qui doit payer une licence à un logiciel pour pouvoir fonctionner avec (car Roon pour fonctionner sur un lecteur réseau doit être spécifiquement implémenté, ils n’utilisent pas un standard).

English

And also because it has already been said?
The trial period can be extended on request and you can either extend it right away or wait for the remote application to be updated and have 14 days again. For this, you will have to send an email. The users on this subject were listened to and a solution was presented to them.
Regarding the small print, it’s fine, the interface is only a few weeks old, how long ago was Roon released? Be patient, not all problems will be solved in a snap. Talking about it is fine, but blaming it on the product when it has just been released and is gradually correcting its problems much faster than it has been the case in the last few years, doesn’t help much.

Audirvana also has other features that Roon doesn’t, for me obviously it’s DLNA and I’m frankly glad I don’t have to buy hardware that has to pay a software license to work with it (because Roon to work on a network drive has to be specifically implemented, they don’t use a standard).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Moi j’ai envoyé un mail, la semaine dernière, demandant une rallonge de la période d’essai pour tester la télécommande et j’ai demandé quand est-ce qu’elle sera disponible, mais je n’ai eu aucune réponse.

2 Likes

La même chose en ce qui me concerne.

The same for me.

Requested a trial extension yesterday, but haven’t had a reply yet.
As my trial expires tomorrow it’d be nice to know it’s not going to pack-up on me at some point tomorrow, especially with no remote to trial.
Come on support@audirvana
Surely it’s not that difficult to give a trial extension to those that have (at the very least) requested it.

1 Like

I bought a new car last week. It has no back seats and no windshield. To start the car I have to push it. The gearbox only has reverse gear but the manufacturer promised me an update soon :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Exactly the same for me but I have not tried MQA. I have talked about this since the launch.

It’ll be a week Wednesday for me. Not a word.

After activating ‘forced upsampling’ all your files will play over UPnP to your CXN, but I wouldn’t know why.

This cannot be overstated.

Subscriptions are nothing but financial leaks that need constant maintenance.

The trend of having subscription-only products that do not provide any content or value above “better maintenance” is a scourge that needs to be rooted out.

9 Likes

@PeterFR You upsample on Audirvana and your files are played over UPnP to your CXN. I no longer have Audirvana Studio but I remember that I had upsampled on AS (x2x4) with no result.

…ad nauseum, you are so deserving of silence.

2 Likes

Is that a royal “we”?

Big apologies - I just couldn’t resist this:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212154

…“Learn how to share and mange your subscription”…

This is from Apple - uh ohhh!!

1 Like

Please increase the font size, it’s too small. Give us the option to set it like small, default, large.

6 Likes

I agree. Many (free) players have options such skins, fonts (type of font, size, bold or not) for more than 20 years…

Bonjour,
mise à jour : echec
quelqu’un à ce probléme ?