Audirvāna Studio licensing and device management

Please allow at least 2 devices to be activated at the same time.

4 Likes

Agreed.
Was also wondering why single device limit.

Agreed too, I often use audirvana 3.5 on two computers at the same time in different rooms, I would like to do the same with Audirvana Studio

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Audirvana Studio licensing and device management:

First, the sound quality is great! But it have a installation on Win 10 and another on a Mac. Switching between them is a pain. You have to type in the account information several times.
Maybe it wood be a nice idea to have the right to use 2 Devices instead of one. The is like the old licenses. For the yearly fee, this should be Possible.

3 Likes

It’s painfull to enter your ID 3 times to switch computers ! With audirvana 3.5 my two computers play at the same time ! For the price I think it’s the minimum !

@Damien Désolé, C’est vraiment pénible quand on a deux ordis/deux pièces ou l’on écoute de devoir se connecter trois fois de suite à chaque fois, faut trouver un compromis, avec Audirvana 3.5 on peut lancer sur deux ordis en même temps.

Bon courage avec tous nos retours clients x) et vive Audirvana :smiley:

1 Like

I concur. It’s a pain in the ass with the current setup. I really hope this changes.

1 Like

I agree. It it really painful and non productive this way.
Hoping the mechanism can change that it allows 2-3 devices at the same time.

If you launch on an exta device it should offer to disconnect one of the currently active devices.

1 Like

I seems to me that the number of installations and concurrent uses of AS should be unlimited as long as the different instances used, all return the same IP address when AS is “calling home”.
In other terms, as long as they are used at the same location, any number of instances should be allowed.
That would only be fair, considering that AS has no multi-room facility as yet.

1 Like

Agree, I use Audirvana in 2 PC.
I think If Audirvana can activated for 2 device and can open app only 1 device at time is better.

3 Likes

yeah, since everyone is apparently following Adobe’s lead on the subscription model anyway :upside_down_face:, might as well copy their two machine simultaneous use concept as well.