Audirvana Studio Perpetual License

You may want to add hearing insurance to that fine stack of subscriptions.

This is advice from personal experience.

sosad

I am sorry for your loss.

I myself actually only have one ear due to a car accident, music will never be the same but audirvana brings me a little closer.

The subscription price is nothing in comparison to that IMHO.

1 Like

It depends on the program, if I decide to take/not take a sub. I’ve taken a sub for a year on Roon, so I could test it out. Trial is usually pretty short for these programs. Nowadays I barely use it, so when the sub expires in June, it’ll be gone.

AS I have actually 2 subs on. I’m using Studio a lot, and I’ve found it very inconvenient that I had to log off/on everytime I wish to either use my Windows laptop in my game room/office or my MacBook Air in the living room. So I’ve subbed for both.

Since I received a 1 time 20 Euro discount on one, being an owner of A3.5 it’s 120 Euro for this year, next year it’ll be 140 Euro. Still far better value compared to Roon, which is 120 Euro per year, per sub.

I don’t mind paying for a sub, as long as it isn’t overly expensive. Roon for me is too expensive, as I barely use it. AS however suits all my needs. Has become very stable here, and apart from some minor issues it has improved a lot since it’s first release in May.

So for me 140 Euro per year, for 2 licenses, is totally worth it. Since AS plays here non stop when I’m home. That’s 11,66 Euro per month. Less than I’m paying for Netflix or Qobuz. :smiley:

But that’s just me. Everyone have to make their own decisions :smiley:

No, it does not - but we have already discussed this ad nauseam.

The poor horse shouldn’t have to be beaten, all I am asking for is one simple fix by the dev…

It’s not an useless discussion. Brands need feedback from users. It’s important for them.
Even Apple changed its recent decision to spy on our phones following negative feedback from users, though they were very willing to do that.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.