Audirvana Studio Users Manual

I recently started using Audirvana Studio and am able to navigate the software fairly easily. I looked for a User Manual and found nothing. I discovered Audirvana Forums but searching them for information is difficult. I sometimes find some useful information but not everything I am looking for.

Does Audirvana have any plans to release an Audirvana Studio Users Manual? For example, a detailed explanation of upsampling to explain the many choices. Or, Instructions for making an artist your favorite (I finally figured this out). Audirvana Studio has many options that need to be explained in a Users Manual.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Have you seen the tutorials?

1 Like

This webpage is linked in the menu of the Audirvana.com site:
Audirvāna Assistance - Customer Support And Community Forum
On this page you will find a link to view more Tutorial videos…

Also in the Settings/Preference menus you will see a little ‘Info’ icon at top that will also provide some explanation and tips for set-up and information about the parameter settings, etc.

(From the FAQ’s on the Assistance page)

Is there any user manual for Audirvāna Studio?

Contextual help is displayed in the software, for each part you might eventually need help with.
Simply click on the ‘information’ icon to display the technical assistance. This replaces the user manual, that is why there is no pdf version of it.

:notes: :eye: :headphones: :eye: :notes:

1 Like

Regarding r8Brain and SoX up-sampling algorithms, you will find more of what you may want to know here in this thread:

:notes: :eye: :headphones: :eye: :notes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.