Audirvana won't open after installing

I first tried installing the player using the installer found on the official website, which gave me the following error:
“An error occurred while installing system components for AudirvanaPlus. Setup canot continue until all system components have been successfully installed.”

I then tried installing it by bypassing the prerequisites using the installer in the following link:
https://audirvana.com/delivery/apluswin/AudirvanaPlus.application ](https://audirvana.com/delivery/apluswin/AudirvanaPlus.application

The installer above did install the Audirvana but it will not launch the program at all. What am i doing wrong?

Exactly the same problem here. Certainly won’t be buying the software at this rate.

I wonder if anyone replies here?

Welcome to the Audirvana forum and thanks for contributing.

Could you please tell us what Windows version you have ?

As you install Audirvana on Windows 10, it configures necessary ressources for Audirvana to run. Sometimes, The installer might ask you to restart the computer. This error message indicates that the ressources weren’t acknowledged by your system yet.

Please make sure to restart your computer and feel free to tell us if it helps.

We will find the way to make it work for you.

Best Regards

I’m running Windows 7, so i guess Audirvana just isn’t comtabile with my current operating system? And i restarted my computer several times since the installation because i usually end up turning it off for the day.

Hi Damien,

Windows 10 Home latest version, 1903 build 18362.239

Well yes, unfortunately Audirvana requires Windows 10 to run.

Riscy, have you tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling the software letting it restart the computer ?

Regards

Hi,

Yep I have tried that multiple times. I can reinstall with the direct link but it won’t open, not even once. I have only had it open once, after the first install.

Hello. This thread seems to have stopped before reaching a solution. I have the same problem and was wondering if a solution was found