Audirvana won't start up

Audirvana won’t start neither on my Macmini, nor on my Windows 10 laptop

Hi,
same for me, today.,
on Windows10

Me too, I thought, but it starts after a few/many tries. I just click the A icon until it starts. I know at least one more that experience this. Annoying, hopefully it will be fixed. I`m so far on a trial license, Win10 Pro. Is there somewhere I can file a bug report, or is this already known?

Didnt help to put A in the startup-folder. Rebooting didnt make it start. Today I think I tried at least 20 times before it started. After that it worked normally.

Hello @Cyberkul,

Can you send us your log file of Audirvana at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Hi! The problem is still the same. I have now a regular Audirvana license. If I select my ASIO RME UFX sound card before quitting Audirvana, the next startup of Audirvana is normal (just one click on the Audirvana icon). I can then enter the Audirvana menu, and select Audiolense as sound card, and eveything works. So this is a workoarond for the startup problem. But why is there a difference between selecting Audiolense when Audirvana is already started, isn`t an initialisation of Audiolense necessary in both cases? Still hope for a solution on this matter, as some times I forget to select the RME UFX before quitting Audirvana, as I did yesterday…Today I have not been able to start Audirvana at all, after at least 100 tries.

A different alternativ would be to use a different convolver, maybe a VST plug-in? But I have not found ine that can autoswitch samplerate, except maybe the old Sourceforge Convolver. Dont know if this will work with Audirvana? Havent found anyone that use it, but I may try myself,

Using VB-hifi cable / Asio bridge took care of the startup problem, Audirvana Starts every time now :smile: I changed the PC yesterday, and installed Audirvana, RME drivers, Audiolense osv. Audirvana start on first try on this PC without VB-hifi cable / Asiobridge, Strange… This PC is an older desktop-PC with a I7-6700 CPU.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.