Can't Delete from Trash

The “Delete Permanently Selected” button (under Preferences > Recycle Bin) causes a window to pop up asking if I really want to send to trash the X selected tracks. If I choose “Move files to trash”, the window disappears and nothing happens.

I’ve seen people argue that one should not want Audirvana to delete tracks because blah blah blah but this is included functionality that doesn’t currently work. This is what I need Audirvana to do, though.

Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.42 (3572)
macOS 10.16.0 with 16384MB RAM
Files are located on a Synology share with appropriate permissions.

Hello @shandower, can you try to delete a track in the Synology? Do you still see the deleted track in Audirvana?

I can delete tracks on the share just fine, and Audirvana has no issues with updating file tags and whatnot.

If I manually delete a file and re-sync (or restart the app) , the track disappears from Audirvana.

I’ll add, too, that this is a fresh database, created yesterday, to clean up the duplicate file problem due to relative / absolute paths in a previous version. Everything seems to be functioning as expected, except for the permanently delete thing.

I do have a workaround: Instead of deleting tracks, I can put them into a playlist, then export the playlist, escape the spaces, then use xargs to delete everything in the list. Resync audirvana and it works as expected.