Can't retrieve Tidal trial

[Solved] Changed default browser to edge

Hi I just purchased Audirvana and want to use the Tidal 90 day trial but when I click ‘Get Voucher’ then ‘Go to sign up page’ nothing happens it doesn’t open the page but simply closes the window. If i try again it says I have already retrieved voucher but can still proceed id not used however I cannot proceed as nothing happens when I click ‘Go to sign up page’ Can i please have a link to the sign up page for the 90 day trial?

Tried Quobuz with the same problem

Hello @twpmeister,

I send you in private message your two voucher. You’ll have to contact Qobuz and Tidal regarding this.

The TIDAL/Qobuz 3 months free trial voucher is meant for trying TIDAL/Qobuz by creating a new account. It is not valid for existing accounts.

To use your TIDAL/Qobuz voucher, you go to the Streaming page of Audirvana preferences.
There you click on the “Get it” button. This retrieves your voucher.
Next step is to create your new TIDAL/Qobuz account.
For this, click on the “Go to Sign Up page” button. This opens the special sign up page on TIDAL/Qobuz website, which says the account will be created with a 90 days free trial period.
Be sure to not be logged on TIDAL/Qobuz with a previous account in any web browser before starting this process, and not use any email address used previously with TIDAL/Qobuz.

1 Like

Yes this was a new tidal account setup with new email through the “get voucher” link in audirvana settings. It took a few attempts as it was initially doing nothing when I clicked the button but after changing default browser it eventually took me to a sign up page stating 90 days. I completed this but it took me through 2 more pages entering the same information after which my account was setup but then when I go into tidal account with that log in under subscription it states I will be charged in 30 days. Thanks for your response.

You should contact Tidal regarding this. Some Audirvana users had this issue and they just reset their voucher code and it worked.

Hi! I accidentally used an e-mail I had registered before with Tidal. Now I cannot retrieve the voucher again. Could you help me?

Thanks!

I sent you a private message regarding this :wink: