Composer search issue only on remote

Hi there.
Enjoying a lot A+ & the remote :slight_smile:
One thing (actually 2) :slight_smile:

• the same composer research on A+ on MacBook Pro return me correct result, while on the remote, the composer can still be seen, but strangely it return a (0) and give no album result when clicking it

print screen from my Mac :

print screen from the remote on iPad :

One more thing, still with the Remote; while I’m on an artist list album, I only have the list view, not the grind one : am I missing something ? (turning thumb album view on pref. has no effect)

Hello @Pascal_P,

Thank you for your report about the Remote app, we will fix this bug in a a future update of the Remote app. About the thumb view you can only have this view when you are in a main view of the Remote like Local Library>Album. I understand your point about it and we will also improve this in a future update of the Remote app.

1 Like

Merci Damien.

Hope the fix will be helpful for others too :slight_smile:

Hi all and happy new year.

this bug is also reproduced with audirvana 3.5.43 on a PC.
: composer search works perfectly on the PC but not on the remote app on an Ipad. Composer are correctly displayed but none of their works is displayed.

Laurent

THanks Laurent for bringing this bug back on top of the list. Very annoying.Best

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.