Crash on manual scrolling Albums [UnhandledException System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array]

I’m having problems with both getting the program (Audirvana 3.5, Windows 10 64 Bit) to scan the library at startup AND once running it crashes when the album library is scrolled by grabbing the scroll bar with the left mouse button and dragging down.

Firstly, I can only get the program to scan library on startup if I switch back and forth between album and artists view (this is a newly installed Audirvana 3.5 on a new PC - I did not have either of these issues on the old PC).

Secondly, the more fatal error, when manual scrolling as described above the program will crash with the following errors (from Audirvana.log):

2021-07-12 19:38:03,400 [1] FATAL Audirvana.App -
2021-07-12 19:38:03,416 [1] FATAL Audirvana.App - ============= UnhandledException =============
2021-07-12 19:38:03,416 [1] FATAL Audirvana.App - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Audirvana.Data.AlbumsCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.Generator.GenerateNext(Boolean stopAtRealized, Boolean& isNewlyRealized)
at Audirvana.Controls.VirtualizingWrapPanel.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)
at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)

See screenshot:

That was my first thought. An “off-by-one” error is such a beginner error, that to make it to production code is pretty bad. I hope that’s not the ultimate cause.

1 Like

Hello @berwhale ,

Can you send us your audirvana.dmp and audirvana.log file at support@audirvana.com ?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-10-97fbc472-c603-9d90-91d0-1166d1d9f4b5

1 Like

I have sent you the requested data.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.