Create playlist containing local & streaming content?

It seems that there is no way to create a playlist that contains content from both local files & subscribed streaming service. Is this correct?

2 Likes

That would be the best option in my opinion. I would even like to see my library with both. Qobuz and local in one big library. Sometimes I just want to click on shuffle my music. But it is not possible yet. Are there any plans? Roon can do this!

1 Like

This is probably the thing that will make me go with Roon (despite the cost) and not continue with Audirvana after my trial.

Bumping this request as I would really, really love this feature. Would be great if somebody from Audirvana could confirm whether it’ll be added in a future update?

1 Like

Hello @AndreaColombo, We received this feature request and reviewed it but we can’t provide you more information about it.

3 Likes

Hi @Antoine,

Appreciate your reply nonetheless :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
Andrea

That would be awesome!

Funny or rather sad. I always thought this was possible and one of the features of Audirvana. To integrate streaming and local files seamlessly. Or maybe I mixed this up with roon?

Anyway, at least I can use both ways to play music in one software. But mixed playlists shouldn’t be that hard to implement (I hope)?

1 Like