Deleted track/directories still appear in A Library

Hi,
I have a pretty large music database, with some duplicates that I am physically removing from the disk. However, they still remain in the A library. I have tried to re-synch, or exit and reconnect with A with the option rescan but they are still there. FYI, I have a NAS QNAP.
This is a nuisance because I have several duplicate albums or albums that I deleted and are still in the A library.

I understand that other users are experiencing this issue, is this being fixed now?

If not, I would defintively push for taking care of it, I like A (I have just recently subscribed and bought a licence), and the way it plays music and deals with my DAC (tried several competitor s/w), but the way it handles library seems to require some improvements.

merci
Luigi

Hello @gammaburst,

To get rid of those duplicates you will need to delete audirvana database.

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Pressing the option (or alt) key, and maintain it pressed. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

3.  Click on this Library command

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate into Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  You’ll find there the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite (This is the one for Audirvana 3.5, the other is for the older version 3).

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.