Did I miss it, or is there no pricing information on website?

While it is interesting to know that the latest version of Audirvana is now available, I find it intriguing that no where can I find any information about how much it will cost me to move to using the new software. Why is that?

We will make the pricing information available as soon as you will have the possibility to subscribe.

So just to be clear, the suggestion that the subscription price approximates that for Roon (as found in this post) is based on guesswork?

That would be correct Sherlock

If you check out their premiere video, they talked about pricing in there. Not sure how final those numbers were if they’re not up on the website yet. Going by memory:

$6.99 per month
$69.99 per year

People who own a license for Audirvana 3.5 get a 30% discount on the first year of subscription if subscribed by the end of July 2021.

Topic related by association, perhaps: I’m curious about this note, which is on the website (FAQ):

I HAVE BOUGHT A PREVIOUS VERSION OF AUDIRVĀNA, CAN I GET A DISCOUNT ON MY SUBCRIPTION TO AUDIRVĀNA STUDIO?
As a member of the Audirvāna Community, Audirvāna grants you a privilege access to Studio Āccess, available only until the 31st of July 2021.

As I do own Audirvana 3.5, I do wish for some clarity about this. Does this mean I get “Studio Access” free until the end of July? Or is it an offer that expires then, and in that case, of what? One year of Studio Access?

I do feel so many details should have been available from day one.

@Antoine I currently have 3.5 and have had it for less than a year. If I choose not to ‘upgrade’ to Studio and 3.5 becomes deprecated, am I entitled to a full refund for my 3.5 license?

Thanks in advance

Mike

A simple suggestion to @Antoine:

At the very least, offer a lifetime “subscription” option for Studio - regardless of how much it costs, a LOT of people simply do NOT want to bother about making recurring payments for non-productivity software.

Just figure out how much you expect to receive as a reasonable upfront payment equivalent to X years of subscriptions and take it from there.