Display issue in iPad landscape mode

I’ve just downloaded the app after getting an email today saying landscape mode on the remote app is finally available. I open the app, my screen turns around for a second and then it gets stuck in portrait mode. No matter what I do, the app stays like this.
Amybody having the same issues? Any fixes?

Video:
https://imgur.com/a/euaXFVY

1 Like

Does not work properly on 10th generation iPad. Should it automatically switch from horizontal to vertical and vica-versa? By the way the display shows the same as before (not as on my MacbookPro), only in landscape view, and rotating the iPad does not change the view.

1 Like

Same with me…

1 Like

It’s really not that hard to support both screen orientations in iOS with auto layout. Surprised this is still an issue.

1 Like

OK, the novelty has worn off already. Please bring back portrait mode, mostly albums can list all tracks in portrait mode. The remainder of iOS apps are portrait mode, even with scroll lock on Remote stays locked in landscape mode.
Just when Audirvana has fixed a lot of annoyances and being accustomed to something that just works, here an annoyance is back again. How to install the older version?

Now the queue only plays the one selected track & stops.

We not only rely on iOS, we want to get the same experience on both iOS and Android, which, for the Android part for the switch from landscape to portrait, is time consuming.

Updates of the Remote are not over, we still have some work to do on it.

Update: Our developer is on the case but I can’t give you a date when the update will be available.

1 Like

The issue is with IOS.

1 Like

I’ve been using Audirvana Remote on an old iPad Air for a number of years to control my Mac Mini running Audirvana 3.5. I’ve always started with the iPad held horizontally to show all the albums in landscape view with a grid of thumbnail album cover images. This has worked the same way for years. However, few weeks ago I noticed that rotating the iPad no longer works. Only portrait view is displayed. How can I fix this? It’s driving me crazy. Otherwise everything else is working fine.

1 Like

You can’t.

it is a bug that will be repaired said @Antoine if i remember well.

1 Like