DSD512 upsampling on windows greyed out with DAC Chord Dave capable 512

Not yet will do I get one posted by bitracer yesterday

https://chordelectronics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Windows-10-768KHz-driver.zip

Hi Installed Asio4all,now I can only choose DSD 64 No native DSD only PCM.
No idea what now maybe laptop is too old but is windows 10 i7 so not that archaic.
Thx for help anyway .I guess will look into hardware upsampling lik M scaler just to try.
Sound is great already with 256DSD on mac just wanbted try if it can get better with 512.
I guess guys with ifi pro DSD with upsampling to 1024 can tell if there is difference.
I will het mscaler to try and will post my personall filling about it .If manage to play audirvana native DSD up to 512 will compare just if I can tell difference between soft upsampling and hardware.
Thanks Damien3 and bitracer for help if you will have any other ideas let me know.

You’re much better off with the M Scaler. With that and Dave you‘ll achieve the theoretical limits of what is possible, at least according to Rob Watts.

Hi Bitracer,
I need hear the difference first will see.
I need 512DSD get to work on audirvana or maybe try Roon .
Just to compare 512 or maybe if possible 1024.
I might not hear what Rob hears .
I only can say at the moment that Audirvana from mac plus Sennheised HD800 sound great.
Everybody has his dream set up he love .
I used AK SP 1000 before i tried DAC and AMP and its huge difference for me.

Rob tests with Foobar. Try with that.

Good idea will do thx

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.