Duplication of Music in Library

After the last upgrade Audirvana began to take forever to go from Qobuz to my Library. I soon realized that Audirvana had duplicated all the songs from my Library!!! Very annoying as I have thousand of records in my Library. How do you fix this?

Hello @Andre_Chaves,

Can you remove your Audirvana database to create a new one? To go to it with the Finder:

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Pressing the option (or alt) key, and maintain it pressed. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

3.  Click on this Library command

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate into Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  You’ll find there the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite (This is the one for Audirvana 3.5, the other is for the older version 3).

Special Warning : When you delete the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite, you will lose all the Playlists you created in Audirvana. However, you can back-up all those Playlists by exporting them before deleting the database file.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.