Folder view storage tree on disk

Can I get a link please?

Are you currently using Audirvāna Studio ? It’s in the current release

2022,new audirvana softwar and still lack of folder view in Audirvana Remote for Android.
Will it be available soon? I hope. It is my free trial period and first big problem for me :confused:/

Hello everyone,

I’m in my trial period atm and would like to know if the aforementioned feature is still planned for release sometime soon. Would like to get a taste of the pre-view of it to understand if Audirvana is the software for me.
I, like many other melomans (?), and music collectors have several versions of a single album and currently navigating through them using Audirvana is pain and i constantly need to check file’s metadata to see the path of the file being played.

Cheers

A folder tree is already present in Audirvana Studio and Origin.

Do you mean the remote app? There your guess is as good as anyone’s.

1 Like

Here some additional information. You can find the folderview in Audirvana Origin and Studio in the screenshot below:

As I said before: It is not present yet in the remote app.

1 Like

Hey Andy!

Thank you very much for such a prompt response!
Indeed the view is there - I find the new UI and functionality amazing. So Audirvana is certainly the right choice for me!

Happy listening,
Stan

1 Like

Although I am a big fan of a folder tree view however, there is a better and time saving workaround for this issue. Create smart playlists based on File location and you will never have to browse through the folders to find your desired album.