Getting Back to OldVersion

The new Remote app does not work on my iPad. I bought the Android Version and that too doesn’t work (ProtocolVersionErr2?). Not sure if this because I am using ver 2.2.6 of Audirvana Plus.

Is there a way I could get back to the old prior version of the Remote for iPad/iPhone?

Have you reset your gateway. And what is your router set on do you have the channel set to manual or automatic. I didn’t think this would work for me but it did

I am not sure how or where to check the gateway and channel settings but I did reset (on/off) the router. It did not fix the problem. Would appreciate if you can advise if the suggested action should be done on Airport Extreme router, the computer or my iPad. Thanks.

The iPad remote opens up. However, at home screen when an album is selected (from the list) it just keeps “loading” the the track list - forever. CD cover art will not display, too. Nothing much to adjust in the Setting that could address the problem. This thing never happened to me using the old version.

The Android app is totally different. The app simply would not run.

My At&T router has an app where i can go in and make changes to its setup. Can you type in your IP address in your browser for your router and make changes. Where are you located and who is your provider.

The Apple Airport Extreme router settings can be edited. However, I don’t see in there any gateway and channel settings. Furthermore, the iPad remote app is able to access Audirvana on my MacBook, except that the functions don’t work properly (see previous post).

I posted in another topic the email exchange I had with the Nirvana Support Team. It appears from their statement that the new Remote app only works (compatible) with Audirvana 3.5 on Mac and Windows.