Google Drive sync does not work

Hi. I have a folder in Google Drive that I want to sync. When adding the specific folder to the list, only the network drive G shows up. It takes forever to sync and when finished, only dsd content is available in the library and only from track two and forward. Strange behaviour…

I have performed all the maintenance…

Before you tried to sync your G drive, have you downloaded the tracks?

Hi. No G drive works as an external hard drive. At least with other software players. The files are hi res, takes time to download every time.

When I see those little cloud icons:

It make me things that the track are still in the cloud and need to be downloaded which means that Audirvana can’t see the folders, can you download an Album from CD Katalog so it is available in your computer and then try to sync it with Audirvana?

Yes it’s only in the cloud. I can not download because i have not enough space on my local hard drive. The only reason i use Google Drive in cloud mode.

1 terrabyte USB external drive cost less than 50$…

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=external+hard+drive+1tb&rh=n%3A172282%2Cp_72%3A1248879011&dc&crid=3SB7O6MT6AC05&qid=1616099582&rnid=1248877011&sprefix=external+hard+drive%2Caps%2C187&ref=sr_nr_p_72_1

I Wanted to use Google drive to have all the music everywhere. It works with Foobar. I also use a usb hard drive but it is shutting down after a while and i have to restart audirvana every time that happens.

Well use Foobar, Audirvana don’t work in the cloud :slight_smile:

My portable 4 terabytes usb 3 like those i paste up there… don’t shut down…
i open Audirvana when i wake up in the morning, said to mac to never sleep,
external hard drive always responding…

maybe just a setting in your Windows ?

Hi. A new thing that came up in this matter: I cannot delete the monitored folder G:. No matter what i do. The menu po

ps up “RemoveFolder?” > “yes” and then nothing happens. The folder is still there.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.