How can I get an extension for trial license?

I have used an older version but never quite decided yet to buy. Is it possible to try the newest version? Can I get an extension?

Unlikely. You had 30 days to test if you like the product. Enough time to see if it works for you. Newer versions basically corrects bugs or adds features but the core program is basically the same. I knew in one day that using the program dramatically improved my sound. The other 29 days I tweaked it. If you haven’t been blown away in 30 days, it’s unlikely a newer version will suddenly make up your mind.

I understand that, I wanted to check if it can load iso for SACD.
May be you can confirm that it works.

Hello @makanon, it’s possible to play your iso file in Audirvana. I think you should try our latest version here: https://audirvana.com/try/

Hi Sorry to resurrect this thread , but many moons ago (about 2 years ago) I trialled the software but didn’t pick it up. However since then I’ve seriously upgraded my hardware. I want togive it another go as I think it might be more apparent now compared to what I had before - but the trial bombs out saying license expired. So do I have a case for an extension? Or is there a utility out there that wipes all traces from my registry so I can start again?

Regards ID