How do I add an album to a Qobuz playlist?

I don’t understand how you can add an entire album to a Qobuz playlist if the album tracks display is open? I have been looking for an opportunity to add an album to the qobuz playlist for several days, and I do not find such an opportunity. And where is it even possible to create a new playlist in qobuz? I can only create local lists … I can’t find anything else …

If you already have a Qobuz playlist, you should see this if you click on the three dot of an album/track, is it the case?

I came to this list from a search. Where can I add an album to a qobuz playlist?

How can I add an album to the list when I am in this display?

Here are my lists …

And how do I create a new qobuz list?

You are right, you should be able to add it, it’s a bug we need to fix.

You need to open the playlist manager (the purple icon in the screenshot below), select a Qobuz playlist and click on the + with the playlist icon next to it to create a Qobuz playlist.

Thanks for the answer. This actually creates a qobuz list. But this is a slightly too convoluted path. Why is it necessary to first select any list from the existing ones in order to create a new one?

It’s how it has been designed in the first place, it needs to be improved and I have some ideas about it that I need to share with Damien.

2 Likes

If I go to the album by clicking on the album name (from the general qobuz playlist) then there is no way to add this album to the qobuz playlist.

Can you share a screenshot so I’m sure of where you are talking about?

I go to the album by clicking the left mouse button on the album name.

And on this screen, I can add the album to favorites. But I cannot add this album to qobuz playlist. How can this be done?

It’s not possible. Again when it has been designed in the first place, this is something we considered in the first place but it hasn’t when Studio have been released and need to be implemented.

I have upgraded to Studio 1.7.1 but I also cannot add an entire album to the qobuz playlist. Search by album name >> display all >> three dots on the album cover and there is no way to add an album to the qobuz playlist in the dropdown list.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.