How does audirvana streaming works?

Hi,

I am still in the process of evaluating audirvana before purchase and was wondering how the streaming system works with Qobuz. When I use audirvana on my computer to play my Qobuz hi-res music, does the music transit though the computer or is it send directly from qobuz servers to my hifi system like with sonos?

The reason I am asking is because my hifi system (KEF ls50w) is wired with an rj45 cable to the internet whereas my computer (being laptop) is on WiFi. Since I’d like to enjoy the best possible music with heaviest files I would like to avoid all WiFi connection for streaming Qobuz.

I really find the product interesting and would really appreciate some feedback before buying it. As my previous post remain unanswered I hope this is the right place to ask. If not please let me know where I should post.

Many thanks in advance.

Vania

You really need to test this as sometimes the UPnP compatibility is a hit or miss. Otherwise, you’ll likely be happy with Audirvana.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.