I want to power down my Mac Mini with my iPad

Hi All,
I am fairly new to Audirvana, and quite enjoying it. I am using the program on a Mac Mini, and have the app for my iPad.
My conundrum is that I want to power down the Mac Mini from my iPad. For uploading music, I use a monitor, keyboard, usb cd drive, and mouse, but for general use I don’t want any of those around. This is the only program I plan on using for the most part with this system. This into a DAC, passive volume, and powered speakers. It is easy to power up the system with Audirvana automatically, and controlling with the iPad via Bluetooth. But I can’t figure out how to power down. To add to the degree of difficulty, I will not always have wireless internet, only Bluetooth, so VNC is not always an option. EG, I will be using it in a hotel room this week, and don’t want to spend $20/day for almost a week, just to shut down the Mac Mini.
It is possible to just force shut down, but that does not seem practical in the long run. I notice I need to restart every now and then to keep things running smooth, more than daily.

I will have a MacBook available that is doing other chores, but I can’t find a way to connect it with a cable to do this either.

Regards, Jack Arnott

Have you check that, i use it for shutting down my imac with wifi,
but it can connect via IP or a QR code, might work for you also.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remote-mouse/id385894596?mt=8

Hi, I use iShutdown for years for that purpose and it works super!

iShutdown - remote power management tool for your Mac and PC van Vlad Polyanskiy

Cheers

Look for an iPad app called Screens. It allows you to see and control the desktop of your connected computer–in your case a Mac Mini. You can shut down and perform many other actions from your iPad.

Anydesk is a great option for controlling your Mini from iPad. It’s free too!