Kann keine Playlist importieren

Ich kann eine Audirvana Windows Playlist nicht in IOS Audivarna importieren. Who can help me?

Hello @Eckhard, you can’t import playlist with Audirvana Remote, all you can do is managing it (remove it/add a playlist/add or remove tracks in it). TO import your playlsit you must use Audirvana on your MacOS or Win10

Hi Damien, I am creating the playlist on the PC and want to transfer it to the MAC. This is not working.

Before you import your playlsit, have you synchronized your music in Audirvana?

1 Like

Hi Damien, Yes i did

Can you make a screenshot of Audirvana of your imported playlist?

Plalist audir

I assume the Klassik playlist is from your Mac but you don’t have it on Windows?

HI,
No, the “michaelischor.m3u” comes from Windows PC. I want to import it into the Mac

Hi Damien,

here is a screenshot again. The classic playlist is from the Window PCPlaylisten

Hello @Eckhard, can you send us your database at this mail address: support@audirvana.com?

Hello,
what do you mean by database? I can’t send my entire music library

@Eckhard the database created by Audirvana that can ba find in Finder:

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Pressing the option (or alt) key, and maintain it pressed. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu. 

3.  Click on this Library command

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate into Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  You’ll find there the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite

Hi Damien,

the file is too big.

Hello @Eckhard, can you send us a mail so i can give you a link to transmit your database ?

Hi Damien,
i have sent my file on support@audirvana.com

Hi Damien,
I want to send you the file. But I get an error message. What is the email address?

What is the error your received?

Hi Damien, here is the error message:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

support@audirvana.onmicrosoft.commailto:support@audirvana.onmicrosoft.com
Your message is too large to send. To send it, make the message smaller, for example, by removing attachments.

The maximum message size that’s allowed is 36 MB. This message is 66 MB.

Okay then, can you send us a quick mail and i’ll send you a link to give us the file.