Lautstärke über Fernbedienung!?

nn manakei

Wie wird die remotesteuerung der Lautstärke aktiviert?

How is remote control of the volume activated?

When you are playing music, tap on the playing track in the bottom part of the app.

Wenn Sie Musik abspielen, tippen Sie im unteren Teil der App auf den wiedergegebenen Titel.

This will show you the information about the track you are playing. It also includes track slider and volume control.

Dies zeigt Ihnen die Informationen über den Titel, den Sie spielen. Es enthält auch einen Track-Schieberegler und eine Lautstärkeregelung.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Ich hoffe das hilft :slightly_smiling_face:

Erwin

Danke für die Antwort.

Soweit komme ich auch, aber es passiert nichts, wenn ich den Schieber aktiviere.
Kann ich hin und herschieben, die Lautstärke bleibt gleich!?

Grüße Dieter

Thanks for the reply.

As far as I come, but nothing happens when I activate the slider.

Can I push back and forth, the volume remains the same!?

Greetings, Dieter

Hallo Dieter,

Das ist merkwürdig. Wenn ich versuche, die Lautstärke bei mir zu Hause mit beiden Setups zu ändern, funktioniert es.

Wenn Sie die Lautstärke in Audirvana selbst ändern, funktioniert das? Und welches Equipment verwendest du?

Ich verwende 2 MacBooks, die jeweils mit einer eigenen USB-Soundkarte verbunden sind.

Hello Dieter,

That’s strange. When I try to change the volume at my home with both of my setups it works.

If you change the volume in Audirvana itself, does that work? And which equipment are you using?

I’m using 2 MacBooks, each of them connected to their own USB sound card.

Erwin

Hallo Erwin,

Nutze auch ein MacBook, auf der Version für das MacBook funktioniert das auch.
Es funktioniert nur auf der Remote nicht. Gibt es bei der remoteversion irgendwo ein Setup für Einstellungen?

Grüße Dieter

Hello Erwin,

Also use a MacBook, it also works on the version for the MacBook.

It just doesn’t work on the remote. Is there a setup for settings somewhere in the remote version?

Greetings, Dieter

Hallo Dieter,

Es scheint mir, dass Sie die Tonausgabe nur über die Fernbedienung selbst ändern können.

Mit welchem Gerät spielst du deine Musik ab?

Grüße,

Erwin

Hello Dieter,

It seems to me that you can only change the sound output through the remote itself.

Which device are you using to play your music?

Greetings,

Erwin

Hallo Erwin,

Genau so weit war ich auch schon.
Keine Möglichkeit der Aktivierung.
Meinst über welchen DAC, das ist ein Chord Qutest.

Hello Erwin,

That’s exactly how far I was.

No possibility of activation.

You mean about which DAC, this is a chord qutest.

Dieter

Hallo Dieter,

Ja das meinte ich. Es scheint, dass der Chord Qutest aus irgendeinem Grund nicht auf die Fernbedienung reagiert, sondern auf Audirvana selbst.

Dies ist etwas, das das Audirvana-Team selbst betrachten sollte.

@Antoine
Könntest du dir das mal anschauen?

Gruß Erwin

Hello Dieter,

Yes that is what I meant. It would seem the Chord Qutest for some reason doesn’t react to the remote, but does to Audirvana itself.

This is something for the Audirvana team to look at themselves.

@Antoine
Could you take a look at this?

Greetings Erwin

Dann danke Erwin!
Hoffe das der Support da schnell Abhilfe schaffen kann.

Einen schönen Tag noch
Dieter

1 Like

Hello, when you try to change the volume in the Remote, nothing is changed in the app itself?

Hallo,

Nein es ist nicht aktiv.
Ich kann zwar schieben, aber nichts passiert!

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Where can I find the debug info here in the remote?

It’s not in the Remote, it’ in the Audirvāna 3.5 app itself that you will find it.

Audirvana 3.5 think it is Audirvāna Studio!?

The remote you are using is when you are connected to a 3.5 version, which is why I talk about 3.5. When you are using Audirvāna Studio, the Remote looks like this:

Meine ist die iPad Version. Es gibt doch nur die eine Remote!?

There is only one Remote app but in the same app we detect if you are connected to a 3.5 version or Audirvāna Studio/Audirvāna Origin.

Alles klar, funktioniert jetzt,
Mußte ein Update fahren um alles in den Griff zu bekommen!
Danke für die schnelle Hilfe!
Grüße Dieter