License Key Not Emailed

Hi,

I’ve been using Audirvana for some months now for free and purchased a subscription today. I’ve been sent the PayPal notification of the transaction but no follow up email with a key for the software?
Can someone either he’s end it me or send the email I haven’t received?

Thanks,
Danny

have you checked your junk mail folder…

Maybe you wrote a bad email adress when buying, you will not be the first :slight_smile:
Wait for @Antoine he will sort it out…

Hello @DannyUK, what do you mean by that? When have you done the purchase?

I signed up with Tidal I can’t be sure when, I think it was some time around Xmas, then I heard about Audirvana and when I installed it, it said I had so long until I had to buy a subscription.
I’m not sure how long I’ve been using Audirvana but anyway, I purchased a subscription 13 Mar 2021, 20:58 to be precise and paid via PayPal and I still don’t have my subscription key?

I’ve emailed
assist@paddle.com

I’ve still not got anything or heard anything back?
I’ve even sent the a copy of the PayPal payment notification and I’m still waiting?

Here’s the email I’ve had back from paddle and yes, I’ve checked my junk folder, which was t6s only place I found a direct response…

Hi [my email address ),

Thanks for reaching out.

Paddle is a software reseller and we help software companies around the world sell their products.

I wasn’t able to locate any matching transactions linked to your email address. If you can please provide additional information to help us locate the order you’re referring to, we’d be more than happy to look into this matter for you. We need the following pieces of information:

• email address linked with the order or the last 4 digits of the credit card that was charged
  • the transaction amount
  • the date of purchase

Please follow this link to chat with me, Kino. I’m a virtual assistant, available 24/7 to help you resolve this matter.”

I’ve emailed back with the info they asked which was already contained within the email I earlier sent them.
I forwarded them the PayPal notification I received…

Other email, automated response…

“Hey (my email address)

Just a quick note to let you know, we got your message and one of our team will get back to you shortly. We would appreciate if you refrain from sending the same question more than once as this may delay our response but please do read through the below info on common issues.

To ensure you can access your product as quickly as possible, we’ve put together the following tips to make sure everything goes smoothly for you:

• After your purchase you will receive two emails within 15 minutes - a receipt email and your download link email/ license code (if applicable) email.

• If you have not yet received the license, it’s possible that there may be a short delay on sending the email and we appreciate your patience.

• If you receive a message explaining that your order has been flagged for manual approval, please bear with us as the same process will take place.

• If you are registered for VAT and have missed the field to enter your VAT code, we can do this post-purchase: send your VAT code & address to update the invoice.

• For any questions regarding compatibility or features of a product, please thoroughly read the product website.

You can also click here to see our common issues. If you do not recognise a charge, or suspect that a charge is fraudulent please complete a form at paddle.com/charge

We’ll be in touch ASAP and appreciate your patience,

Kindest Regards,
Paddle”

After my purchase I received one email that was from PayPal.
I don’t want or need to speak to a robot I just want my subscription key I’ve paid for!

As far as I’m aware I typed in the email address I’ve contacted paddle on directly, the same one I’ve paid with by PayPal and no matter what, that email address I can’t get wrong as it’s connected with PayPal and you’d think, if that was the case they’d check my email against one they have and see the mistake and let me know?
They surely can’t miss a PayPal payment
(from the same email address I’m contacting them on, from the email address I say I gave to make my purchase, the same email address linked with PayPal, the same email address I’ve signed up to this forum with and I’ve told them I’ve opened a thread here)

I’ve paid them and they can see it’s from me, my email and see I’ve had no subscription key when yet, they’ve had a PayPal payment from this email address and then see me complaining about it send me one and let me know why and how this problem occurred?

That would be too easy I’m getting a bit annoyed about this now tbh and thinking about contacting PayPal if this isn’t sorted today.
I’ve contacted paddle and had no response at all other than an automated response and yep, I’m more than aware that email accounts consider their messages junk and I can see why. They’ve been absolutely no help to me thus far!

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.