Limit search to local albums only

I’m somewhat frustrated with the search function. It generally works well, but my own albums are buried in a sea of Qobuz albums.

Is there an easy way to exclude all streaming albums from the search result that I’ve missed?

1 Like

Local search results are ok on imac. On iphone or ipad it is mix of Qubuz and Local. On Roon I can click on in my own Library after search.

Bringing this back up. Is there really no way to simply exclude all Qobuz results from the search?

There doesn’t seem to be options available to change criteria for search results. Would be nice if you could sort them like group Local together. Qobuz together and Tidal together. Or select a single source such as Local.

Click on the magnifying glass next to the ones you would like to exclude

4 Likes

Wow. Did not notice that before :slight_smile:
Having a forum is nice of course, but AS really needs a manual. Now all these tips & tricks are scattered all over the forum. It would really be handy to have them all grouped in one place.

3 Likes

Wow, didn’t know this :smiley:

I agree. I’ve figured out some stuff with AS. But a lot of stuff is well hidden and not as easily found as with other programs.

2 Likes

The problem is that you have to do this each time you make a search. I have asked several times for a steady configuration of these magnifying glasses or something similar. I hope @Antoine and @Damien will do something for that.

2 Likes

Thanks! @OffRode

Super helpful. Agree with the other commenters that this is a function I’d have never found spontaneously, and that it would be nice to permanently have two different search functions for local and streaming files.

1 Like

Gee thanks y’all are too kind. I think Antoine gave me that. Blind squirrel finds nut occasionally !