Listening to Qobuz through Audirvana, it won't advance to next track

If you can send us the file it would be better, especially for the dmp as we rely on this to debug your issue.

Not easy,anyway i sent you the information by mail…hope is ok.
Thanks.

Hello Damien.
Did you receive my email? Do you have any good news for me about this?
Thanks.

Hello @danolito69,

We have received your file and we are currently reviewing it to try to reproduce your issue. We will come back to you as soon as possible.

Ok. Thanks for tour assistance!

I’m a new Audirvana user. Just wanted to mention that I have exactly the same issue. Running Audirvana 3.5.45 on Windows 10, streaming Qobuz. Not always, but often, playback of a music queue will stop at the end of the first track, and won’t continue to the next track.

Damien, still no news regarding the issue?

Hello @danolito69,

We have received a lot of logs about this issue as we are working on a fix for it, we will come back to you as soon as possible.

Ok thanks. Hope you can solve it.

Hello @danolito69,

After further analysis of the change log of Audirvana, we may have found the cause of the issue. We will come back to you in the next few days to see if the fix we have done works.

Ok. Thanks for your assistance.

Hello @danolito69,

We have made a test version that might solve the issue you have, can you install it and try to reproduce your issue?

https://audirvana.com/delivery/windows/AudirvanaSetup_3.5.46.0_Test/AudirvanaSetup_3.5.46.0_x64.appxbundle

I just tried it. It does not solve the problem :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.