Logitech K750 Keyboard - keys for next/previous song not working

My Logitech keyboard’s media keys work fine with Audirvana 3.1.7 for pause, mute, volume up, and volume down. But the previous song and next song keys do not work at all in Audirvana. They do work fine for all media functions in iTunes. Any fix for this? The keyboard is a K750 Solar for Mac.

I asked this a couple of years before, with an earlier version of Audirvana, and never got an answer…

Hi Jml, New to the forum, did you ever get a solution to this? I have same issue with the Harmony Hub, works for Tidal not Audirvana for next track and previous track.

No response, and my newer Logitech MX Keys keyboard has the same issue.

Surprising, I had/have this all working with Tidal on my mac mini using Harmony hub and Alexa. Could just tell it to FF and it worked, not with Audirvana. Sounds like a minor issue but a real pain for me. Need hands free for cooking! Thanks for responding, not a keyboard issue, just this software since iTunes, Tidal all work with keyboard and my Alexa setup.

Under Catalina (and before that with Mojave) with my Logitech MX3 mouse and Logi Options, in Music I can raise and lower volume, play/pause music, and go the previous (back) or next track (forward). In Audirvana I can control volume, mute, and play/pause, but I cannot get any buttons to work for previous or next track. The keyboard is in my office and I don’t have access since I upgraded to Catalina. I can’t assign any mouse buttons for Qobuz’ app outside of Audirvana (weirdly, setting buttons in Logi Options for Qobuz launches Music).

These

Hi JML, For my windows keyboard I got this to work.

Press Windows Key and right arrow key to get to next track, conversely for REW, the Windows key and left arrow. Good luck.

Thanks. I will try that when I get back into my office at work, eventually…