Lost albums in UI

Day 2 of trial. I have set my local library to certain folders. They are set to rescan on start. One folder has lost all albums apart from one. High end desktop, Windows 10 Pro 21H1

Attempted fixes:
Check database integrity, rebuiild indexes
Remove the Arena sync from the library, close software, open software, add arena library.

I have attempted to locate the database file so I can start again. The database is not in the location the software claims it is in.

I tried to add an additional album & artist. This was completely ignored by the software. It seems that the software, at least in trial mode, will only accept 184 tracks or 18h 35min. I’m assuming that it is a total database size restriction. So how are people loading thousands of tracks?

WIndows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.1081

Further update. I like to only have my best music players looking at my FLAC albums. But as a test, I included the entire \music directory. This works better & has imported 67 albums & 363 tracks. However my missing Arena albums are still not there. Also many “It Bites” Albums are not there.

The trial version of AS has no such restrictions. What you get must be caused by a bug.

1 Like

Thanks. Id like to delete the sqlite file, but I can’t find it on my pc. It’s not where the software claims it to be. Any thoughts about where it migth be please?

Sorry, I can’t help you with that. I run the trial version of AS only on my MAC, because it performs better than the Windows version. So, I have no idea where AS stores its library on the PC.

Still trying to fix this basic functionality. Unable to find the sql database manually, I used the Audirvana software to move the database elsewhere. Restarted, then moved it back to the original location choosing to start a new blank database. Added my Arena music folder & it just took in 1 single album instead of 12. The album imported is the most recent album. But not the first folder alphabetically.

Update, I have determined that the lost albums are those in .OGG format. I did not think to check, but AS does not seem to support this format.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.