Microrendu not being discovered

Hi
Audirvana was able to recognise and play to microrendu for a couple of weeks but after a computer reboot Audirvana no longer discovers microrendu.
However other player like foobar and jriver have no issues in discovering and playing music via microrendu to kef ls50.

I have made sure that there are no other upnp servers running on the computer.

Ayything i can do to troubleshoot this?

Did you have one of these two other players running when you have started Audirvana Plus?

If yes, then Audirvana Plus was unable to start its UPnP stack, as only one application can use the UPnP control port at a time.

yep i understand that concept so i did not have these players running. I run just one player at any given time

Do you have more than one network adapter?
The current version takes the first available one, even if it is one from VMWare.

wow thats what it was.thanks!

I didnt have vmware but on windows 10 i had hyper-v enabled so it had another nic which i have now disabled. I am guessing in a future version we will get to pick a network adapter of our choice?

yes

Any word when there will be a fix for the microrendu problem. I have a lot of difficulty with Audirvana recognizing my microrendu. It recognizes several of my UPNP renderers, but rarely the rendu. Hope upcoming versions will make this easier.

It is not necessarily Audirvana. I replaced an iFi micro-iDSD with a Pro-Ject Pre Box S2, and all the microRendu connection problems went away. The iFi firmware turned out to have a well known bug in this respect. (And yes, I too had other UPnP renderers that were consistently recognized.)

I have the same problem have you fixed it?